Cows scratching themselves against any rough surface like barks of trees, water bowls, walls or fences is a natural instinct. Doing this increases their productivity. However, when in a barn, they are unable to do so and hence the low yield. A study conducted indicates that when cow brushes are used, they provide more milk - upto 1 kg per day and also reduced clinical conditions like mastitis.
Delmer is a leading manufacturer and distributor of electric cow brushes, developed and produced in 4 different models.
WHY CHOOSE DELMER COW BRUSHES?
- Increases animal welfare & reduces stress
- Offers deep cleaning from head to toe, removes bacteria, parasites, old hair and skin scales
- Low energy consumption and high on milk production
- Being easy to install on wall or post, it is suitable for all sizes - big or small
- Suitable for 50 to 60 cows & increases cow traffic
- Increases blood circulation, lowers clinical conditions and hence the vet cost